$22.49 per bottle
- Brain stimulant for increasing alertness & concentration
- Increases memory and mental performance/li>
- Enhances mood through dopaminergic activity
buy now learn more
What is Sulbutiamine?
Sulbutiamine is a derivative of thiamine also known as vitamin B1. It is composed of two modified thiamine molecules, crossing the blood-brain barrier much more effectively than thiamine. It is sold under the name Arcalion, and provides a variety of cognitive benefits.
It was discovered by researchers in Japan, as they were looking for a more effective absorption rate of thiamine. Thiamine improves cognitive functioning, but has a low absorption rate. Sulbutiamine solves this issue, as it is much more effective in terms of absorption.
History of Sulbutiamine
Sulbutiamine is linked to the study of thiamine within Japan. Beriberi is a nervous system disorder that was prevalent in Japan up until the twentieth century. This occurs due to a deficiency in thiamine. This was due to white rice being a staple food in Japan and other Asian countries.
Thiamine was isolated in 1926 and synthesized by 1936. Then in 1951, the first lipophilic thiamine derivative was isolated from garlic. It is not clear when Sulbutiamine was first synthesized, by there it has been referenced in literature since 1973. This supplement overcame the weak bioavailability of thiamine.
How to Use Sulbutiamine
Sulbutiamine comes in either a powder or pill form. It is much more economical to buy Sulbutiamine in bulk, and then create capsules yourself. This way you can have the convenience of capsules, at the price of powder in bulk.
Making capsules if also beneficial due to the taste of the powder. It is a very strong and foul taste, as reported by many. Many users do adjust to the taste, but if you cannot stand it, begin making capsules or buy Sulbutiamine in pill form. Both ways are effective, it just comes down to taste and cost.
This powder is fat-soluble, so you can not mix it with juice or water. In order to get the best results, take your dose with fish oil or milk. If you take your dose with fat, you ensure better absorption speeds within your digestive system.
A tolerance can build up if you take doses too far for an extended period of time. It is recommended that you cycle your doses. If you take Sulbutiamine for a week, take the next week without it.
How Does Sulbutiamine Work?
Once ingested, Sulbutiamine is absorbed through the intestine and into the bloodstream. Sulbutiamine is a lipophilic molecule that crosses the blood-brain barrier much easier than thiamine. The mechanism of action is not entirely understood, but the cholinergic system is involved.
Once Sulbutiamine is in the brain, thiamine and thiamine phosphate levels increase. Since Sulbutiamine is a precursor of thiamine, it is safe to say that it’s responsible for the nootropic effects experienced. Thiamine is then used to produce both GABA and acetylcholine.
Dopamine is also affected as Sublutiamine positive affects our mood. The neurotransmitter dopamine, is responsible for feelings of pleasure, as well as our ability to focus through executive functioning.
Benefits of Sulbutiamine
This thiamine derivative is highly effective at combating a lack of energy, while producing positive cognitive effects.
- Sulbutiamine creates more effective communication between neurons. This tends to improve one’s attention levels and how alert the user feels. This is why Sulbutiamine is used to treat asthenia, which is a condition resulting in chronic fatigue.
- Memory function is improved due to the dopaminergic, glutaminergic, and cholinergic systems. Users also experience heightened levels of reasoning, deep thought, and learning abilities. Many studies have been performed showing positive benefits. For example, in a double-blind study, Alzheimer’s patients were given a combination of Sulbutiamine and donepezil, which improved their memory in comparison to those that took donepezil and a placebo.
- Due to the increase in dopamine, users experience an increase in focus, while combating feelings of anxiety and stress. This will allow you to feel more at ease, which is better for your mental health.
- Works to maintain brain health by protecting nerves. It helps to encourage healthy development of myelin sheaths, further protecting one’s nerves.
- It is also shown to improve symptoms associated with degenerative cognitive disorders. This makes Sulbutiamine a great contender for Alzheimer’s treatment.
Sulbutiamine is said to be safe when taken appropriately. There is a low risk of experiencing negative side-effects. However, when taken in large amounts, more dangerous side-effects are possible. Although rare, it is possible to experience skin rashes. These eczema-like symptoms do not general last and are moderate.
If taken too often, mood swings may occur. If you’re bipolar and currently on bipolar medication, it is recommended that you avoid taking this nootropic supplement. It tends to have a negative affect on those who are taking bipolar medication, so speak with your doctor about any concerns.
Issues with sleeping have been documented, which is believed to be based on individual brain chemistry. If this is the case, stop usage. Not only sleep is affected, but appetite. Sulbutiamine is an appetite suppressant, therefore anyone who has a history of eating disorders, should avoid usage.
There have been some concerns that Sulbutiamine may be addictive for some individuals. There is no recorded evidence of this, but is recommended to be cautious if you’re taking it everyday. This is especially true if you are taking high doses regularly.
It is recommended that you take between 400 g and 1000 mg within a 24-hour timeframe. Results vary based on the person, as well as other supplements that are being taken. If you are a beginner, start with a low dosage.
Order Sulbutiamine on the Internet
If you are ready to buy Sulbutiamine supplements online, there’s no better time than the present. When it comes to smart drugs and nootropics, it’s important to only purchase Sulbutiamine that’s high quality and free of fillers. The good news is that there are places where you can order Sulbutiamine online easily and safely. In fact, some might say there’s never been a better time to order supplements online. The best way to see what all the fuss is about is to try this yourself. Order some today and see if you’re amazed.