$24.99 per bottle
- Optimizes memory by supplying Choline
- Improves concentration and focus
- Fights brain aging and boosts neuroplasticity
buy now learn more
What is Centrophenoxine?
Centrophenoxine is a well researched nootropic that is known to improve cognitive abilities, as well as improve overall brain health. It is a valued component in many stacks as it not only improves mental performance, but promotes and maintains neuron health.
It has been marketed under the name Lucidril and was originally developed to treat degenerative issues, such as dementia. Today, most users take Centrophenoxine due to its anti-aging and cognitive enhancing abilities.
Centrophenoxine is a version of DMAE, another well-known compound. Although is mimics DMAE, Centrophenoxine has better absorption and travels across the blood-brain barrier more effectively.
History of Centrophenoxine
Centrophenoxine is considered one of the best cognitive enhancing supplements, and is backed with more than five decades of research. It was first developed in 1959, at the French Scientific Research Centre.
It is one of the earliest nootropics, and has been vastly studied. The benefits are supported by over 50 years of research, making this supplement well-known and trusted. Centrophenoxine is often taken in a stack, especially with supplements from the racetam class.
How to Use Centrophenoxine
If you generally split your administrations, take one dose in the morning and one in the early afternoon. Although increased energy is a beneficial result, it can interfere with your sleeping patterns if taken too late in the day.
Centrophenoxine works well when stacked with supplements that increase acetylcholine levels. Some of the recommended options are Noopept, Piracetam, and Aniracetam. Centrophenoxine and Piracetam are a common combo due to the way they compliment one another.
Centrophenoxine is a cholinergic, being a source of choline for Piracetam. This will limit headaches associated with Piracetam use. The headaches are generally associated with low levels of choline.
When taken together, these two supplements work faster and yield better results. When it comes to dosing, individuals differ with what they believe is the best dose option. A commonly accepted ratio tends to be 2:1 when taking a Piracetam and choline stack.
How Does Centrophenoxine Work?
Although there are over five decades of research, there is still some debate over the method of action. With that being said, it is known that Centrophenoxine is an acetylcholine precursor. This allows an increase in acetylcholine, positively affecting cognitive performance and abilities.
What is not fully understood, is the pathway that is taken. There two prominent theories:
- Centrophenoxine either breaks down into choline in the brain, allowing acetylcholine to be produced. -OR-
- Centrophenoxine is converted into a phospholipid, which is then used in the production of acetylcholine.
Regardless of the pathway, the cholinergic activity is what’s believed to be responsible for the increase in cognitive enhancements. Mental energy levels are also increased through oxygen uptake to the brain, which Centrophenoxine helps by increasing blood flow.
We do know that Centrophenoxine effectively crosses the blood-brain barrier, acting as an antioxidant. This helps protect the brain from free radicals, by flushing these toxins out of the brain. When brain cells are supported, the brain will naturally function more effectively.
Benefits of Centrophenoxine
With so many years of research, the benefits of this supplement are well supported.
- Memory formation is enhanced as acetylcholine levels are increased. It is believed that Centrophenoxine encourages cholinergic activity, producing choline and other phospholipids. In turn, acetylcholine is produced, which leads to enhanced communication between neurons. This increase leads to improved memory. Centrophenoxine is one of the best nootropic for memory function. This is especially true when focusing on the formation of long-term memories, retrieval, and storage.
- Brain energy increases due to oxygen and glucose intake. Centrophenoxine increases chemical activity, improving oxygen and glucose absorption. This is essentially fuel for the brain, resulting in more energy. Higher levels of brain energy are also related to increased motivation.
- When used for clinical application, Centrophenoxine has been used with other treatments to help patients with Alzheimer’s and dementia. Further research is being conducted in order to improve mood and potentially treat ADHD.
This supplement is considered to be safe and well-trusted. If you’re a healthy adult, you should be able to take Centrophenoxine without experiencing any problems. Although it is considered to be safe, there is still the possibility of mild side-effects.
This supplement is not toxic and therefore the symptoms tend to be very mild in nature. Common side-effects include; headaches, irritability, insomnia, dizziness, and gastrointestinal issues. If you do experience any of these symptoms, either lower your dose or discontinue usage. You should also consult your doctor if symptoms worsen or continue.
It is recommended that you take approximately 250 mg, up to twice per day. More experienced users take up to 1000 mg per day, but this all depends on how sensitive you are to this supplement. Like all nootropics, start with a small dose. Once you know how you’re personally affected, you can then increase dosage.
If you plan on using Centrophenoxine in a stack, be conscious of your doses. Learn what ratio of each supplement you should administer. Make sure you are staying within the recommended dosage for each supplement, maximizing benefits and avoiding negative effects. If you have any concerns, speak with your healthcare professional.
Order Centrophenoxine Supplements Online
The best way to see if a nootropics stack is going to help you is to try it for yourself. And the best way to buy Centrophenoxine supplements is online. As long as you can connect to the internet, you can order Centrophenoxine. Whether you just want a one month supply or you want to stock up to save yourself a hassle, you’re going to want to purchase Centrophenoxine and other nootropics online. This is the smart way to try “smart drugs” and see the benefits on your own.